Oh, thank goodness!! I just turned in my last assignment moments ago. All I have left now is to keep checking back and commenting on the discussion posts over the weekend and then, come Monday, grades are posted and the whole shebang is over. This semester has been both good and bad for me:
- I finally got “in the groove of the program.”
- I discovered that I actually love to read critical articles about the literature I’m studying.
- I’ve improved my academic writing and my attention to MLA style.
- 😦 I’ve noticed that I’m still TERRIBLE at procrastinating
- 😦 I got ambivalent here and there because I wanted to be writing and blogging instead.
So, I think that my working on the procrastination thing will probably improve the ambivalence problem next semester. I love school. Really. :).
Last night was Wingate University’s faculty banquet…it was a heavy appetizer thing rather than a meal. It would have been great except that the only options were meat, meat, meat, seafood, a roll, sweets, and fruit. Not great for the vegetarian, eh? I had a tiny sweet potato tart, a whole grain roll, and two tiny fried plantain pieces. But it was awesome to be at a faculty function…I love Wingate so much and it’s so neat to me that my husband is working there now:).
This weekend is our Christmas musical…our first performance was Thursday night…I missed the one last night and then we have two today and two tomorrow. I love singing, but I’ll be glad to get them done and have a little relaxation before the holiday.
And, your Cheezburger for the day!!