- 1 egg + 2 whites, beaten together
- fresh peppers and onions (I used green and red peppers)
- leftover fajita vegetables (super-easy…sautee peppers and onions with taco seasoning until charred to a crisp..hehe)
- diced or sliced fresh tomatoes
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fat free sour cream
- hot sauce
- taco sauce
- toss fresh peppers and onions in a pan with leftover fajita veggies on medium heat. Add fresh tomatoes after a minute or so. They don’t need as long.
- when fresh veggies are still crunchy but have lost a little color, add eggs and scramble. When almost firm, add hot sauce to taste and 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- serve topped with taco sauce and sour cream
I ate mine atop a torn whole-wheat tortilla.