The fantabulously wonderful Paula over at Salt and Humor gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award! Thanks, Paula! Check out her blog, by the way…she’s a foodie and cat lover too!
So, the way this works, from what I can tell is that I have to post seven random things about myself that people may not know. So, here goes:
- I never missed a day in school ever, from Kindergarten to 12th grade. I was given a leather portfolio by Independence High School for thirteen years of perfect attendence in the CharMeck School system.
- I love vinegar. Every now and then, I’ll just do a shot of it. White and Red Wine vinegar are my favorites.
- I cried at the end of Terminator 2 when the Terminator had to be lowered into the molten steel and leave John Connor….he said, “I know now why you cry, although it is something I could never do.” I was gone.
- I kiss my cat on the lips.
- My favorite cartoon character is Snoopy’s friend Woodstock.
- I’m scared of those “wacky waving inflatable tube men” that they always have at car dealerships.
- My dream is to become an off-the-grid survivalist writer.
That was fun! Now, I need to tag someone….I’ll tag my BFF, Shannon. Your turn, chica!
Never missed a day of school , no way. You rock! Those tube guys are creepy for realz! Love those kitties ❤ Have a great weekend! 🙂
yeah, I had an insanely good immune system back then, and my parents accepted no excuses;). Enjoy your weekend:)
I love Woodstock and Snoopy! Living offgrid would be fabulous. I settle for using a rain barrel to water the garden, but I’d love to put in solar panels, if our roof could support them.
I’d love to put in solar panels too! And we don’t have a lot of trees in our yard, so it really would work. So expensive, though. How is the rain barrel working for you? I’ve been wanting to do one of those too!
Never missed a day of school?!
Eww. No one way would I kiss these kitties on the lips. Do you know where they put their lips?!