The fantabulously wonderful Paula over at Salt and Humor gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award! Thanks, Paula! Check out her blog, by the way…she’s a foodie and cat lover too!
So, the way this works, from what I can tell is that I have to post seven random things about myself that people may not know. So, here goes:
- I never missed a day in school ever, from Kindergarten to 12th grade. I was given a leather portfolio by Independence High School for thirteen years of perfect attendence in the CharMeck School system.
- I love vinegar. Every now and then, I’ll just do a shot of it. White and Red Wine vinegar are my favorites.
- I cried at the end of Terminator 2 when the Terminator had to be lowered into the molten steel and leave John Connor….he said, “I know now why you cry, although it is something I could never do.” I was gone.
- I kiss my cat on the lips.
- My favorite cartoon character is Snoopy’s friend Woodstock.
- I’m scared of those “wacky waving inflatable tube men” that they always have at car dealerships.
- My dream is to become an off-the-grid survivalist writer.
That was fun! Now, I need to tag someone….I’ll tag my BFF, Shannon. Your turn, chica!